Learn The Latest Skills
American International Institute of Graduate Studies
Formerly known as: The North American Higher Education Center For Post Graduate Studies
WHY CHOOSE AIIGS?
- Quality distance education programs.
- Faculty has strong academic credentials and industry experience.
- Affordable lower tuition with convenient payment plan.
- Financial aid, grants and tuition scholarships available.
- Personalized Student Services.
- Text book rental plan available through the AIIGS bookstore.
- Choice of modes of instruction-online, correspondence, directed independent study
- Subscribe to diverse on-line library resource services accessible worldwide for the benefit of our students at minimum cost.
- Phone and email consultation with assigned faculty advisor.
- AIIGS endorses the practice and principles of the Better Business Bureau and currently maintains a BBB reliability rating of A+.
- AIIGS is an Accredited member of the Accrediting Commission International (A.C.I)ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ For information and reference on AIIGS, contact the Accrediting Commission International, P.O. Box 1030, Beebe, Arkansas 72012, U.S.A.
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF GRADUATE STUDIES was founded in Texas in June 2010 by a group of educators Professor Dr. W. Chukuma Achebe, Professor Dr. Albert Anderson, Professor Dr. Clement Anyiwo, Professor Dr. Gloria Lynch, Professor Dr. Reuben N. Ogbudinkpa, Professor Dr. Prasad Padmanagham and Dorothy A. Ybarra, MBA, who saw the need for an Open University to address the educational aspirations of potential students in developing countries, who show strong interest in American style post-secondary education, but cannot afford the cost without financial assistance, as well as U.S. adult learners, who are seeking educational opportunities involving practical life or work experience in occupationally related courses and programs leading to certificates and degrees. The AIIGS offers lower tuition, thus, requiring less student loans, without compromising on academic quality in the learning process. In April 2009, The AIIGS was approved to do business in the state of California.
The distance education programs offer the flexibility needed in the days of higher mobility. The special features of the programs include living anywhere or moving anytime without interrupting your course work.
The AIIGS Adjunct Vice Chancellor for Administration is Professor Reynaldo Ramirez Ph.D, Texas Woman's University, Denton, Texas.