Students come under the academic requirements of the catalog in effect at the time of matriculation. These requirements must be completed within five years from the date of being admitted as a degree seeking student. Requests to extend this five-year time period must be submitted to the School dean for consideration on a case-by-case basis.
Degree Requirements for Graduate Programs:
Students come under the academic requirements of The AIIGS Catalog in effect at the time of matriculation. Normally, these requirements must be completed within five years from the date of first attendance. A student may choose to fulfill graduation requirements of a newer catalog but may not revert to the original catalog once the change is made.
The following are the requirements that students must complete to earn a degree in their discipline.
- Complete a minimum of 36 graduate semester hours.
- Successfully complete all courses in the student core curriculum.
- Attain a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00.
- Successfully complete a comprehensive project or capstone.
- Demonstrate competence in reading, writing, oral communication and computational skills.
- Complete 3 to 6 academic credits in internship experience program (unless waived).
- Fulfill the residency requirement of 30 graduate semester hours.
- Satisfy the financial obligations to The AIIGS .
- Apply for degree.